Jesus showed us that we are to do life together and the most effective way is by connecting in small groups. If you are looking for a place to connect, this is for you! JLC was never intended to be a “minister-centered” culture, instead the vision is for us to be a body of Christ model by having every member involved in ministry and mission. God created us in such a way that we won’t be fulfilled or happy unless we serve others. Life Groups give us opportunities serve the people we know and/or serve with the people we know. We all have an inherent spiritual challenge that calls us to reach out to people who are separated from God – people who are seeking Him, returning to the church, or just starting out in faith.
To provide a safe and loving environment where ALL people can experience the oneness that Jesus desires for us. “ I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one” John 17:22 (NIV)
We will develop a growing network of Life Groups that:
- Experience the bond of community
- Dig into that week’s sermon (our groups are sermon based)
- Reach out to our circle of family, friends and neighbors who are separated from Jesus
- Draw us into mutual ministry
- Challenge us to action and spiritual growth
- Express our principles and values in the community
- Help members identify their own calling and expression ministry
March & April … We will be experiencing “Seek God for the City” together and praying for our community
find a group and get plugged in … it’s gonna be good!
For details on location and times of the various groups email us at firstname.lastname@example.org